Monday, May 8, 2017
A To Z Reflections
Now we come to reflections part of which I will give my 2 cents worth and probably repeat what many say.
1. I enjoyed the A to Z as I always do each year...I think this is my 3rd year..no, I believe it is my 4th....forgive my menopausal brain.
2. There was no link which I actually didn't mind because I did not have to surf through 2,000 links and click on one only to find out they did not do any write ups, they wanted to sell crap or they disappeared like a fart in the wind (Shawshank redemption quote).
3. The amount of people who did participate went quite a bit down probably due to what I mentioned above plus some just decided not to participate this year either due to being too busy or not liking the new format.
4. I was a bad girl because I still could not keep up especially with one of my favourite bloggers-Vidya Sury, who is always an inspiration. I do intend to go back and read more and even comment! I did enjoy finding a few new blogs which I follow now due to the A to Z. I was also quite bad in linking up. I'll get my hubby to spank me later:)
5. I'm not sure if I will write about the same thing next year-Movies and stars of yesteryear. I always enjoy it but I feel the need to branch out to something else. If you all enjoy it, then maybe, but change is good as well. One thing I need to do is write these posts ahead of time! Famous last words
6. I was not going to sweat over not being able to visit or comment. It is supposed to be fun besides if I sat and reviewed all the posts I wanted to, my ass would be the size of Cleveland.
So...there you have it, my reflections. Were they not the most well thought out comments ever? I hope, after your eyes roll back to their normal position, that you will do the challenge next year and let me know what you would like me to show/talk about....Film and film stars, My amazing mom and her life, My travels, where I live, Art, and, oh yes, my card making. Any comments about this would be great