Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom


http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/02/11-februar.html - Dots/Circles

I really love this new blog I found and even though I speak a little German I am not fluent. I can't seem to find the translation area:) I stamped the image and coloured it in with prisma pencils and then cut the image out. I used the cuddlebug and cut the image and embossed it with little dots. I highlighted the dots with gold paint. The background-can you guess?? I used wallpaper! My mom must have had this latying around for decades so i used it for the background and then i cout out certain flowers from it and, using pop up dots placed it around the image. My mom's birthday was on the 10th and i thought she would enjoy this. I hope it works as I did think the surrounding was Victorian in feel and the image was not quite fitting but what the hay! I Love these mice

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and such a sweet house mouse image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautuful card. I love the sweet stamp.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die ist toll geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete