Monday, July 25, 2011

Peacock Pizazz

http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-75-cream-aqua-and-pale-pink.html - Cream, Aqua, Pale Pink
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2011/07/flutter-by-wednesday-163.html - Open Challenge

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/07/make-it-monday-47.html - Anything one wants to do!

Just call me Feathers McCoy:) I had this peacock top part flying around forever and I got the brilliant idea to use feathers. Why? Why Not?:) I used the cuddlebug with a peacock feather background on paper and I used the perfect pearls in variety of colours. I mounted it on Aqua cardstock and then cream cardstock. I glued the feathers to the back of the Peacock head that was embossed in Aqua and i finished it off with some pale pink crystals that were used for the butterfly as well. Every fantasy scene with a peacock should always have a butterfly. Butterflies represent Joy of Life and, no matter what crap goes on in one's life, it is still enjoyable...especially if it involves a little wine and friends. Have a fab day. Oh yeah...I just joined Make it Monday that I found through Marlene's Blog (http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com) and I thought it was really a nice blog and once can do/add anything one wants...Fun!


10 comments:

  1. Love the use of the feathers, very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just beautiful. Great card.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, feathers this is a unique card.

    I seen your card on Make it Mondays Blog, TFS!

    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! This is pretty!! I'm glad you found The Make it Monday blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there , Stunning creation ..love the detail and the texture .Bet it looks wonderful in real life . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, Birgit - really beautiful! Lovin' the feathers!

    Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW you peacock looks amazing! I love the feathers and those gorgeous pearls :)

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Aqua, Cream and Pink Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! love the feathers...,Just FABULOUS my friend ,I'm peeking in from the" Make It Monday"blog :-)
    Scrappingmamma ~
    Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping in from Make It Monday, Stunning card, beautiful image and the reathers are fantastic,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi

    Wow, this looks beautiful!! Love those feathers.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week. (Marlene is an awesome lady, love her blog).

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete