Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Minute

I wish to give a Big Thank you to marlene who is kind enough to try to link me up properly and bring Yoda onto my Monday Minute Blog. Anyway this is from http://thedailydoseofreality.com ...

1. What's a piece of advice you'd like to share?

Time moves the same way-not slower or faster...just our perception of it. Don't go buying that new stereo right away because you have to have it. It will be there-justsave up the money. I know I am sounding motherly...or cheapo but hey it is what i do for a living. I just feel bad for people who have too much stress due to credit due mainly to wanting things right away(I don't mean either the poor people who lose a job, have medical issues, marital break-up). Noone wants to be $50,000 in debt due to spending....it happens though

2. Describe the last time you sat on the toilet screaming at someone to bring you some toilet paper.

About a month ago, I go to use the toilet paper and gone-none in the cupboard. I call for my hubby who is in the basement...no response so i finally scream til i cough and spit and then he comes up all annoyed---definite No-no when you need toilet paper. he did not win this argument..Oh and he cleaned out the garbage too so nothing to use-Ughh

3. Explain why anyone would want to eat Sushi

If you knew Sushi like I knew Sushi-Oh!Oh! Oh! what a meal! I love it but the fun part is it is not only with fish-it is with veggies and other fun stuff. I can't get enough of it actually but I am a little off kilter:)

4. Describe your perfect dinner-one appetizer, one entree, 2 side dishes and one dessert.

Ok this is mainly a German meal and no sauerkraut or saud=sage is in this-yuck! I would have sushi(OK just kidding)...I love calamari then proceed to Rouladen(thin slice of beef that you can roll-salt, pepper, mustard, onion, bacon and a pickle-roll it like a cabbage roll and roast it), red cabbage(simmered in red wine), mashed potatoes and end it with alomd mocha chocolate torte.

5. When was the last time you pissed in bed

I was a bedwetter-17-I felt gross and bad...enough said

1 comment:

  1. Well, I linked you up - but you haven't got Yoda on your blog. You need to insert the code I gave you (minus the spaces I told you about).

    Watch that sushi. WORMS!!!! WORMS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete