Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fairy Dream







OK I made this a while ago but I thought it would be a good choice when Flutter By Wednesday challenge comes back and so here is my entry. I was inspired by one of my mom's eggs that she made and decided to make a little story that anyone can interpret. I used my main fairy stamp and then I masked her and surrounded her with several other stamps....the cottage, little flowers, little butterfly, the birds, the dragon($ only- yahoo), my unicorn and the cherubs. I coloured them in with my tombow markers. I added extra clouds and the sun using chalks to finish off the backgorund. I then used 2 different purple cardstock and of course stickles because wherever fairies are so is fairy dust ( there could be so many humerous anecdotes here but I just let you ponder and have a smile). I will add my mom's egg which will be above this card...she made the fairy and the harp and everything and she is sitting in a real chicken egg. Didn't my mom have talent! I can't believe I got this in the actual Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! So many details..wow!! Truly fabulous! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - there's so much going on in this card! Beautiful! And yes, your mom had some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete